OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

BATH TIME

Skyler really loves his bath time! I love it too because it wakes him up for a few hours. These pictures show is big pot belly. He is growing, weighing in at 7.6 lbs. Everyone who knows me, knows that I have a really bad gag reflex. They say it is different when it is your owns kids poopy diapers and I would have to say they are right. I have changed many dirty diapers and even got shot in the chin from Skyler peeing and didnt gag....what a step for me! Max has had the worst end of the deal. The other day he let me sleep for 20 mins. Skyler was on his lap and passed some gas but not only gas he sharted ( defination for those who don't know. Sharted: a fart where a poo comes out ) Max takes Skyler to his room to change him and notices he has poo all over his own shirt and shorts and by this time his hands. ( I guess it was more of an explosion) As Max is taking off his clothes Skyler starts to pee all over his changing table and shooting it down the wall. This story puts a smile on my face everytime Max tells because it gets better and better. Needles to say Max brought Skyler back to me so he could clean up and my nap was cut short. Gotta love this little guy!



THIS IS SKYLER'S "PEE FACE"







No comments: