OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Monday, March 29, 2010

1 MONTH OLD AND A NEW CAR


Skyler is already a month old. I cant believe it has been four weeks since this little guy was born. He is such a sweetheart and so much fun to be around. He is very content with whatever is going on around him. The last few days I have been using the swaddle me. I feel like I am putting my little guy in a straight jacket but it seems to keep him sleeping. He is finally starting to get a little meat on his bones. This boy can make the louded noises coming from his diaper. I was a little nervous in church that people were going to think it was me. Wow...he must get this from his dad or grandpa Maughan.

1 comment:

The Bell Family said...

My favorite thing about all the pics is his little forehead wrinkles! I can't wait to see him!