OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Sunday, March 7, 2010

1 WEEK OLD


Skyler was one week old yesterday. He changes and gets cuter every day. We just love him so much. He is such a great baby. His days and nights were mixed up at first but he is starting to get on schedule. He wakes up every 3 hours at night to eat, be changed, or held. Now Max and I just need to work on not trying to hold him every second of his life. We are too afraid to miss something. I love in the middle of the night when he is wide awake and just looks at me. It is so sweet. We have had both our families here to help. I dont know what we would have done without them. It has been nice to spend time with Skyler or catch up on my sleep while they cook, clean, and take care of him. Max has been amazing. He is such a great dad. I actually feel bad for him that he has to go back to work in a few weeks. I feel so lucky to be able to stay home and take care of Skyler.

No comments: