OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Monday, March 21, 2011

Our month of March

This is what Skyler looks like when daddy dresses him. Skyler had his 1 year check up a few weeks ago. He is 28 inches tall ( or short). We have to roll all of his pants because this guy is a shorty. He weighs in at 21.8 lbs.
Skyler has been trying to say a few more words. Bunk or "GUNK" is one of his favorites. He also tries to say cookie "ookie" He loves playing outside, his drums, getting chased or chasing people, dancing, carrying his stick horse everywhere, sock drawers, books, people watching ( he gets that from me) and he can't get enough of other little kids. He is a lot of fun and keeps us laughing with new things each day. Lately when he doesn't get what he wants he has a fit.

He had his 1st hair cut last week. Mostly the top of his head and the sides that were growing.
Now his mohawk is a little shorter


We went to the Temecula Rod Run in Old Town. It was kind of like the Cache Valley Cruise Inn. Skyler only lasted an hour before he was asleep.


I went to St George Last week to meet my family. Braxton my nephew had a baseball tournament. Driving alone with a 1 year old for 6 hours is not all that fun when they keep dropping their sippies or toys and crying because they want them back. It was a fun to see the family but I don't know how many times I will be doing the drive by myself.

Skyler hanging out with Grandma


He loved playing outside and watching other people. He was pretty good to stay on the blanket and not wander too far.


It was a little bright outside.


A few car seat covers I have made for friends.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I am in love with your car seat covers! I haven't dared make one yet, you'll have to tell me how.
6 hr drive to St. George, sounds like that's the half way point. When should Shanna & I meet you there?

rex said...

love the first pic. nothin cuter than a little dude in a baseball uni. looks just like his unc did.;}

Toph and Brittany said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! We were going to call you when we were in California but I don't think we planned it very well. I think we tried to fit to much in to little of time.

McGinnis Family said...

St. George was a happening place!!! Too bad we couldn't all get together! Glad you had a good time!

White Folk said...

Skyler's sweet mohawk is a piece of art! I only wish Parker had as much hair! :)