OUR FAMILY

OUR FAMILY

Monday, August 23, 2010

A FUN WEEK WITH THE PONDS!

My sister and her family came to visit last week. We had such a good time. Her kids are so great with Skyler, I think she needs another one. I loved always having a babysitter and Bunk loved the company. We went to the beach, the zoo, shopping, the chargers/cowboys game, and military appreciation day at miramar. The chargers came and the boys were able to get some autographs. I think it is pretty cool the chargers take the time to do that.

Skyler did really good with all these adventures. He liked the bus ride at the zoo. He enjoyed a nap at the beach. I think the game was a bit too loud for him, but he loved to people watch like his momma. Maybe he will like the chargers/raiders game better in Dec. when my brother and sister-in-law come down. I didn't get any pictures of all of us together but I wish I would have. It was a busy busy week but a fun one. We love you guys, thanks for coming down!








FIRST TIME AT THE BEACH






PLAYING WITH ELLIE AND BUNKERS


HE GETS DISTRACTED EASILY WHILE EATING


BUSY PLAYING IN HIS EXERSAUCER


SITTING UP





3 comments:

.:*The Brown Family*:. said...

He is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big he is getting already...

Toph and Brittany said...

It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun. I love a little sister time. I love that onezie with the tie on it that Skyler is wearing!

Filipe, Joei, Miranda and Nico said...

He is so dang cute, can't wait to finally meet him next week!!!! 3 more days! Love you guys!